During a recent gun violence prevention public hearing in Hartford, Connecticut, Bill Stevens, a father of a Sandy Hook student who survived the massacre that took place in December, testified. Stevens explained why his daughter is safer at home than she is at school because "911" and "lockdown" are not enough to protect her from an evil person. Stevens also defended the right to bear arms which is not only written in the Second Amendment, but in the Connecticut constitution as well. He argued gun owners shouldn't be turned into suspects no matter how many firearms or rounds of ammunition...
In response to:
Then have Obama go after the criminals, not law abiding citizens. But see, he doesn't want to. It's easier just to continue to oppress law-abiding citizens then to go after the murderers.
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 6 mins ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 12 hours ago