Amanda Collins is a young rape survivor. While in college in 2007, she was raped 50 feet away from the campus police department office at the University of Nevada-Reno and was lucky to get out alive. Her attacker was James Biela, a serial rapist who raped two other women and murdered another. He attacked her at gun point in a gun free zone. At the time of the attack, Collins was in possession of a concealed weapons permit but was not in possession of her firearm due to university policies prohibiting carrying concealed weapons on campus. She was also a...
In response to:
You really don't understand the Constitution. To liberals, the Constitution is a hindrance to bigger government. Liberals want the interpretation of the Constitution to conform to what they want. For example, looking through every nook and cranny in the Constitution to claim that abortion is Constitutional (The right to privacy), while ignoring the whole "......right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Now liberals say the Second Amendment is really not about individuals having the right to own or possess arms, but only for a well regulated militia, which somehow to liberals is interpreted as the National Guard, an extension of the federal government. Truly sad that you need big government to run your life.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Teamsters appeal to “Top Chef” for employment by threatening to bash in Padma Lakshmi’s face Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Rick Perry: It’s entirely possible that ISIS has already crossed the southern border Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- “Today is a miraculous day”: Dr. Kent Brantly speaks after recovering from Ebola Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Most Americans, and most Democrats, do not wish Hillary had won in 2008 Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Report: Obama’s Bergdahl swap violated the law Noah Rothman 11 hours ago