At the beginning of the Arab Spring, the Obama administration thought it would be a good idea to get rid of Egyptian Dictator Hosni Mubarak. Although Mubarak passed away earlier this year after giving up his position and spending time in prison, he served as the peace keeper between much of the Arab world and Israel for 40 years. After his power was stripped, the Muslim Brotherhood's Mohamed Morsi was elected president of Egypt. Immediately after taking office, Morsi announced the possibility of not renewing the peace treaty between Egypt and Israel, expressed strong interest in implementing Sharia law in...
In response to:
Idiotic? I don't remember Bush encouraging the Muslim Brotherhood to take over the country.
- Trey Gowdy on Obama’s power grabs: “How does going from being a senator to a president re-write the Constitution?” Allahpundit 31 minutes ago
- Video: Criminal probe opening in GM recall? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Jolly win has Dems worried about ObamaCare … messaging Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Obama warns Russia of “cost” in Crimea Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Did Flight 370 continue for four more hours in flight? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- McClatchy: White House hiding 9,000 documents from Senate probe of CIA Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago