Apparently, carrying a baby for nine months just isn't hard enough. Don't you think new mothers deserve a lecture about how to feed their baby.....just hours after they endure hard labor and are still in the hospital? New York City Mayor Mike Bloomberg has moved from his sugary drink ban onto the breasts of new mothers. That's right, Michael Nanny Bloomberg is now asking hospitals to lock up and strictly regulate baby formula. He wants nurses and doctors to give mothers who ask for formula as an alternative to breastfeeding a "talking to" about how breastfeeding is better for...
What if I don't WANT 'to try to start breastfeeding'? What if I THINK IT'S GROSS? What if I'm good with thinking it's gross and have no desire to change my mind?! When the government tells me I must think otherwise, that's communist-style 'thought police' in play! You'll say I shouldn't be a mom then? WHY? Why do all my other good attributes as a parent 'not count' if I DON'T LIKE THE IDEA OF HAVING MY BREASTS SUCKED? Hey! Some women who breastfed end up murdering their kids! Almost every mom from 1940-1970 bottle-fed and many were great mothers!
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Clay Biles, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey 14 minutes ago
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman 44 minutes ago
- Dem donors demand discount for Obama dinners? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Months later, ObamaCare exchanges still aren’t working properly Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- The obligatory “LA woman in labor can’t cross street because of Obama’s motorcade” post Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Time: The West is losing Cold War II Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago