1. It is uncertain where consent ends and force begins. Because that is largely a religious question that cannot be determined by science, it has no place...
Polymorphus perversity. Normally only found in children from birth to 5 years. Based on unfocused libido. Liberal progressivism takes it to a new height justifying perverse behaviors to continue into adulthood. Justification is personal pleasure or lust and encompasses such behaviors as rape, incest, homosexuality, bi-sexuality, transgenderism, transsexualism, bestiality, sado-machism, sexualization of children, sex/abnormal sex education in early years Google/youtube: "The History of Political Correctness".
I know it sounds outrageous, but the arguments my liberal readers make for abortion have convinced me that they are trying to legalize rape. Aside from the obvious fact that rape is a moral issue (and one can’t legislate morality), pro-abortion reasoning provides 10 additional reasons for making rape legal. I have enumerated all of them below. I have even taken the time to expand on some of the more disturbing arguments:
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 4 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 7 hours ago