Half-truths and partisan dissembling are regular features in American politics, and neither side is blameless in the endless spin cycle. To paraphrase the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, everyone is entitled to his own opinion -- not his own facts. Democrats seem to be working harder than usual to invent and misconstrue facts for political advantage. Let's run through today's distortions and flat-out lies: (1) An Obama spokesman claimed on CNN that the campaign did not reach out to (fleeting) Democratic apostate Cory Booker to, ahem, "encourage" him to walk back his problematic comments on Sunday's Meet the Press. ...
Obamanation = more mass influx of illegal-alien-invaders ! Obamanation = eventual mass-amnesty compromise-deals ! Obamanation = mass-amnestied-illegal-aliens = Democrat landslide majorities ! Obamanation = loss of US sovereignty through loss of pro-US-majority-citizen-voters to anti-American-Democrat; leftists-liberals-minorities-Union-members-liberal-elitists, and the massive-hordes-of-invading-pro-Mexican-central-south-American, naturalized-legal-entries, amnestied-illegal-aliens, turned-US-citizen-voters from Mexico-central-south-America !
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 41 mins ago
- Biden to women’s conference: I miss Republicans like Bob Packwood Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Bob Beckel: Get ready for an October surprise, Republicans Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Cardinals clash over divorce, communion ahead of Vatican synod Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Josh Earnest: Ignore Obama’s military critics because they served under Bush Noah Rothman 3 hours ago
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 4 hours ago