Half-truths and partisan dissembling are regular features in American politics, and neither side is blameless in the endless spin cycle. To paraphrase the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, everyone is entitled to his own opinion -- not his own facts. Democrats seem to be working harder than usual to invent and misconstrue facts for political advantage. Let's run through today's distortions and flat-out lies: (1) An Obama spokesman claimed on CNN that the campaign did not reach out to (fleeting) Democratic apostate Cory Booker to, ahem, "encourage" him to walk back his problematic comments on Sunday's Meet the Press. ...
Obamanation = more mass influx of illegal-alien-invaders ! Obamanation = eventual mass-amnesty compromise-deals ! Obamanation = mass-amnestied-illegal-aliens = Democrat landslide majorities ! Obamanation = loss of US sovereignty through loss of pro-US-majority-citizen-voters to anti-American-Democrat; leftists-liberals-minorities-Union-members-liberal-elitists, and the massive-hordes-of-invading-pro-Mexican-central-south-American, naturalized-legal-entries, amnestied-illegal-aliens, turned-US-citizen-voters from Mexico-central-south-America !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 7 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 8 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 10 hours ago