Half-truths and partisan dissembling are regular features in American politics, and neither side is blameless in the endless spin cycle. To paraphrase the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, everyone is entitled to his own opinion -- not his own facts. Democrats seem to be working harder than usual to invent and misconstrue facts for political advantage. Let's run through today's distortions and flat-out lies: (1) An Obama spokesman claimed on CNN that the campaign did not reach out to (fleeting) Democratic apostate Cory Booker to, ahem, "encourage" him to walk back his problematic comments on Sunday's Meet the Press. ...
Obamanation = more mass influx of illegal-alien-invaders ! Obamanation = eventual mass-amnesty compromise-deals ! Obamanation = mass-amnestied-illegal-aliens = Democrat landslide majorities ! Obamanation = loss of US sovereignty through loss of pro-US-majority-citizen-voters to anti-American-Democrat; leftists-liberals-minorities-Union-members-liberal-elitists, and the massive-hordes-of-invading-pro-Mexican-central-south-American, naturalized-legal-entries, amnestied-illegal-aliens, turned-US-citizen-voters from Mexico-central-south-America !
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 8 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 11 hours ago