Half-truths and partisan dissembling are regular features in American politics, and neither side is blameless in the endless spin cycle. To paraphrase the late Sen. Daniel Patrick Moynihan, everyone is entitled to his own opinion -- not his own facts. Democrats seem to be working harder than usual to invent and misconstrue facts for political advantage. Let's run through today's distortions and flat-out lies: (1) An Obama spokesman claimed on CNN that the campaign did not reach out to (fleeting) Democratic apostate Cory Booker to, ahem, "encourage" him to walk back his problematic comments on Sunday's Meet the Press. ...
Obamanation = more mass influx of illegal-alien-invaders ! Obamanation = eventual mass-amnesty compromise-deals ! Obamanation = mass-amnestied-illegal-aliens = Democrat landslide majorities ! Obamanation = loss of US sovereignty through loss of pro-US-majority-citizen-voters to anti-American-Democrat; leftists-liberals-minorities-Union-members-liberal-elitists, and the massive-hordes-of-invading-pro-Mexican-central-south-American, naturalized-legal-entries, amnestied-illegal-aliens, turned-US-citizen-voters from Mexico-central-south-America !
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 6 minutes ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 46 minutes ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Report: ISIS just seized a bunch of uranium in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Germany expels US embassy official over spying row Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Obama’s pathetic border crisis blame shifting Noah Rothman 3 hours ago