The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
I predict that any attempt to disarm Americans will result in the wholesale slaughter of liberal politicians. Americans will not peacefully settle for serf status.
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 16 hours ago
- Remind me again, why isn’t Condi Rice running for president? Allahpundit 17 hours ago