The first round of UN Arms Trade Treaty talks may have fallen apart at the month-long conference held in NYC this past July, but as Ted Bromund over at Heritage noted at the time, “Now that the concept of the ATT has been invented, it cannot be uninvented. There are too many countries and too many left-wing nongovernmental organizations that want a treaty.” He was right and as Katie reported last week, it didn’t take very long to initiate another attempt. One question she raised in her post deserves more attention: “Is the argument from the U.N. that...
In response to:
I predict that any attempt to disarm Americans will result in the wholesale slaughter of liberal politicians. Americans will not peacefully settle for serf status.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 54 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 5 hours ago