Combined with other pro-market reforms and his stalwart willingness to rein in inflation, as well as the fact that his policies led to the collapse of the evil Soviet Empire, I don’t think it’s...
I found "The Forgotten Man" disappointing. A much better treatment of the Depression is "New Deal or Raw Deal?" by Burton Folsom. Robert Sobel's 1998 biography, "Coolidge", is excellent. I doubt Amity's new book can improve on it.
- Eric Cantor gives up, will resign from Congress early Noah Rothman 49 minutes ago
- 72-Hour ceasefire in Gaza lasted just 90 minutes Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Ebola: First case coming to America Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Wisconsin Supreme Court upholds Gov. Scott Walker’s signature Act 10 in its entirety Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Is Romney poised for a comeback? Allahpundit 13 hours ago