As the news starting pouring in about what happened in the theater this week when Satan’s spawn James Holmes donned Kevlar and a small battery of weapons and opened fire on an unsuspecting crowd, I kept thinking, “One fast-thinking and trained person who was armed/licensed with a concealed weapon...
As long as the left establish and maintain these gun free killing zones, this kind of thing will happen with terrible regularity. As you say, Doug, carry everywhere you go and if the 'official policy' of the establishment is kinky about self defense, we'll just do business with your competition, thanks. This clown is most absolutely crazy, but not stupid. If the patrons were allowed to carry their duly licensed (for you lefties out there, this means the person has been investigated by the cops and found to be a reasonable, responsible individual, trustworthy of carrying a firearm) weapon, with a crowd that size there may have been six armed people in there who could have done something about this nut.
I would venture to guess that the folks filing in to see the latest Batman installment in Aurora, Colorado last Thursday evening didn’t figure on over 70 of them getting shot before the credits rolled. The last count I received before filing this column was 12 dead and 59 wounded.
- Quotes of the day Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- Venezuela to US: You should probably come participate in a “peace commission” on all this violence you’ve caused Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- The most dangerous wedding photo evah? Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Exit polls show Crimea annexation wins 93% of vote while under Russian occupation Ed Morrissey 10 hours ago
- NRLC Interview – Joe Scarborough Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- And your latest straw poll winner is… Jazz Shaw 13 hours ago