Thanks, however, to Professor E. Donald Elliott of the Yale Law School, I had a translator at my side, and I shall now hand down my judgment of the Court's decision on Obamacare, which all sensible Americans have abstained from reading in its entirety, including B. H. Obama...
The brilliance of Robert's decision of this 0bamanation of a bill may very well be lost on the 99.9% of the angry conservatives that are in their knotted knickers over it not being sunk outright by the court. They fail to see the law is hamstrung in several major areas that Robert's achieved a majority vote as unconstitutional, which now can probably not be implemented. And as your article and several others who have actual constitutional law experience point out, now that the mandate has finally been nailed down as a TAX collected by the IRS, not a 'fee' or penalty as the democrat party lie machine has pushed it. And as a tax it can be dealt with far more easily under 'reconciliation' methods in congress. surviving urban crisis
WASHINGTON -- I have a headache. I imagine you do too, if you have been trying to interpret the legalese employed by those legal sages who have pronounced on Thursday's Supreme Court decision on Obamacare. I would rather read the lyrics of a thousand rap composers than the anfractuous language of one legal sage.
- Awful: Nine-year-old girl accidentally shoots instructor with Uzi Allahpundit 29 mins ago
- Poll: Walker’s lead grows with registered voters…but he trails among likely voters? Guy Benson 1 hour ago
- CBO revises estimate, warns U.S. economic growth will underwhelm in 2014 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- VA customer relations training equates vets angry over care with … Oscar the Grouch Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- ESPN apologizes for reporting on whether Michael Sam is showering with his teammates after practice Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- YouGov poll: Majority thinks it’s unfair to criticize presidents for playing golf Allahpundit 3 hours ago