No, sir, I disagree with the firing squad idea, although it is very appropriate for his end. We need to revive the so called 'cruel and unusual' punishments like the gas chamber and the electric chair. That, and the end of 'death row' inmates DYING OF OLD AGE before their sentence is carried out. The average time for a so called 'death row' inmate between conviction and execution is greater than 18 years in most states. IF the state even has the death penalty. Lethal injection? What BS, the killer isn't even conscious when they punch his ticket!
t is inevitable that talk of gun control will arise as a renewed national discourse following the Aurora, Colorado movie theater murders. I am thinking that this is perhaps the best time to reaffirm the Second Amendment canon. If James Madison’s reasoning cannot withstand examination during a time of testing, then it probably is not reasonable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Meet the laywers defending “campus rapists” Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago
- Iran executes 967th person under Hassan Rouhani. And it’s a woman Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- Chris McDaniel appeal rejected in state supreme court Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Video: Palin-bashing CNN anchor claimed Michelle Obama signed bill into law Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Everything is changing after Ferguson, and it should Jazz Shaw 14 hours ago