No, sir, I disagree with the firing squad idea, although it is very appropriate for his end. We need to revive the so called 'cruel and unusual' punishments like the gas chamber and the electric chair. That, and the end of 'death row' inmates DYING OF OLD AGE before their sentence is carried out. The average time for a so called 'death row' inmate between conviction and execution is greater than 18 years in most states. IF the state even has the death penalty. Lethal injection? What BS, the killer isn't even conscious when they punch his ticket!
t is inevitable that talk of gun control will arise as a renewed national discourse following the Aurora, Colorado movie theater murders. I am thinking that this is perhaps the best time to reaffirm the Second Amendment canon. If James Madison’s reasoning cannot withstand examination during a time of testing, then it probably is not reasonable.
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 1 hour ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Welfare reform is officially on life support in NYC Jazz Shaw 8 hours ago