No, sir, I disagree with the firing squad idea, although it is very appropriate for his end. We need to revive the so called 'cruel and unusual' punishments like the gas chamber and the electric chair. That, and the end of 'death row' inmates DYING OF OLD AGE before their sentence is carried out. The average time for a so called 'death row' inmate between conviction and execution is greater than 18 years in most states. IF the state even has the death penalty. Lethal injection? What BS, the killer isn't even conscious when they punch his ticket!
t is inevitable that talk of gun control will arise as a renewed national discourse following the Aurora, Colorado movie theater murders. I am thinking that this is perhaps the best time to reaffirm the Second Amendment canon. If James Madison’s reasoning cannot withstand examination during a time of testing, then it probably is not reasonable.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014