No, sir, I disagree with the firing squad idea, although it is very appropriate for his end. We need to revive the so called 'cruel and unusual' punishments like the gas chamber and the electric chair. That, and the end of 'death row' inmates DYING OF OLD AGE before their sentence is carried out. The average time for a so called 'death row' inmate between conviction and execution is greater than 18 years in most states. IF the state even has the death penalty. Lethal injection? What BS, the killer isn't even conscious when they punch his ticket!
t is inevitable that talk of gun control will arise as a renewed national discourse following the Aurora, Colorado movie theater murders. I am thinking that this is perhaps the best time to reaffirm the Second Amendment canon. If James Madison’s reasoning cannot withstand examination during a time of testing, then it probably is not reasonable.
- Obamacare users pitched for voter registration Jazz Shaw 46 mins ago
- New flier from Georgia Democrats: You must vote in November to … prevent another Ferguson Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The (still) shifting transcripts of the President’s remarks Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Bombshell: Mark Pryor called desegregation of schools a ‘figurative’ invasion Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Homeland Security announces new travel restrictions on Ebola countries that, er, aren’t so new Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- TEMS Tuesday: Andrew Malcolm and the big return Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago