No, sir, I disagree with the firing squad idea, although it is very appropriate for his end. We need to revive the so called 'cruel and unusual' punishments like the gas chamber and the electric chair. That, and the end of 'death row' inmates DYING OF OLD AGE before their sentence is carried out. The average time for a so called 'death row' inmate between conviction and execution is greater than 18 years in most states. IF the state even has the death penalty. Lethal injection? What BS, the killer isn't even conscious when they punch his ticket!
t is inevitable that talk of gun control will arise as a renewed national discourse following the Aurora, Colorado movie theater murders. I am thinking that this is perhaps the best time to reaffirm the Second Amendment canon. If James Madison’s reasoning cannot withstand examination during a time of testing, then it probably is not reasonable.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 6 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 6 hours ago
- Rand Paul’s become acceptably hawkish for a prospective GOP nominee, says … John McCain Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- State’s Marie Harf: ISIS couldn’t even have predicted how powerful ISIS would become Noah Rothman 8 hours ago