For those who don't remember, in 1996 Hatch was the leader in trying to get the Balanced Budget Amendment passed in the Senate. The gun control measures he supported either sound reasonable or like he didn't understand the issues as well as he should have. I don't like Hatch though, for a different reason -- I think he's corrupt. He was all on board with an anti-trust hearing against Microsoft as long as he was only being lobbied Microsoft's competition; then, when Microsoft started lobbying him, he suddenly changed his mind.
- New Hillary memoir to be titled “Hard Choices”? Ed Morrissey 18 minutes ago
- Protip from Reid: Bundy supporters are “domestic terrorists,” y’know Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Ukraine deal not exactly embraced by either side Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Media Matters not super-keen on SEIU unionizing its employees Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- Video: How removing one regulation created hundreds of jobs in Mississippi Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago