Many liberals have come to believe the rules of morality, decency, and good behavior don't apply to them. You see, since they're liberal they think that no matter how racist, sexist, violent, dehumanizing, evil or disgusting their behavior may be, they're still good people just by virtue of the fact that they're liberals. Of course, not every progressive feels that way, but almost no one on the Left who disagrees has the courage to speak out against the horrific behavior of his fellow liberals. That's understandable if you think about it. Just as a member of the KKK would fear...
As a liberal, I've never heard of most of the people you claim are liberals, question how you know they are always liberal, and demand to know why it is that these unknown people are supposed to be speaking for liberals in general. What I find most telling is that, in a post where you bemoan the supposed hatred of the left, you demonstrate a clear hatred towards the left, and a clear "us vs them" mentality that is destructive to constructive discourse. I could make an equal list of conservatives doing or saying ridiculous, hateful and wrong-headed things, but what would that prove? This list and it's accompanied post are just as wrong and destructive as anything you find on the list.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Former loathsome nanny-state mayor confuses blogger with second awesome move this summer Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Video: Army Medal of Honor recipient breaks gavel at New York Stock Exchange Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Senate analysis: What does “success” look like for the GOP in 2014? Guy Benson 6 hours ago
- Could a Republican president gut ObamaCare without action from Congress or the Supreme Court? Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Rubio: Immigration reform won’t happen for another 10 years unless border security comes first Allahpundit 7 hours ago