Here's my question: Why are the horrors of Nazism so well-known and widely condemned but not those of socialism and communism? What goes untaught -- and possibly is covered up -- is that socialist and communist ideas have produced the greatest evil in mankind's history. You say, "Williams, what in the world are you talking about? Socialists, communists and their fellow...
You're saying that it is the evil of mankind that corrupts the true and good, is that right? God's ideas were corrupted by evil men in the Crusades and Inquisition, and the high ideas of socialism were equally corrupted by evil men. In essence, you're saying that both God and socialism exist on a higher plane than their human implementation. God is indeed higher than man, and his plan goes on despite the meddlings of evil men, because he exists outside of man. Socialism, on the other hand, is the invention of men...some would say evil men. Regardless, it does not exist outside man, so is entirely dependent upon its implementation by men. As such, it will always be subject to the failings of the men who implement it.
In Europe, especially in Germany, hoisting a swastika-emblazoned Nazi flag is a crime. For decades after World War II, people have hunted down and sought punishment for Nazi murderers, who were responsible for the deaths of more than 20 million people.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 29 minutes ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 4 hours ago