10. The Left had their lawyers at the ready, and the liberal media was promising us "a late night." However, the margin of victory for Scott Walker made it impossible for the Left to utilize their tactical motto: if you're not cheating, you're not trying. When I was a kid growing up in Big Ten basketball country, I knew my Michigan Wolverines needed to be at least 5-8 points better than Indiana or Purdue when playing them on the road, because the refs were so intimidated by Bobby Knight and Gene Keady you weren't going to get a call down...
He may not be a conservative, but vote for Romney he ain't no commie.
- Study: Non-citizens are voting in federal elections — and probably tipped at least one Senate race to Democrats Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- HHS official to Congress: I’m totally in charge, but that doesn’t mean I can prioritize Ebola prep over puppet shows Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- All in: Democrats plan full-court press to defeat Walker Guy Benson 12 hours ago
- Oh, by the way: North Korea now knows how to build small nuclear warheads for delivery via ICBM Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Video: The ultimate Debbie Wasserman Schultz clip Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- DHS auditor: It’s not your imagination, we aren’t prepared for a pandemic Noah Rothman 14 hours ago