10. The Left had their lawyers at the ready, and the liberal media was promising us "a late night." However, the margin of victory for Scott Walker made it impossible for the Left to utilize their tactical motto: if you're not cheating, you're not trying. When I was a kid growing up in Big Ten basketball country, I knew my Michigan Wolverines needed to be at least 5-8 points better than Indiana or Purdue when playing them on the road, because the refs were so intimidated by Bobby Knight and Gene Keady you weren't going to get a call down...
He may not be a conservative, but vote for Romney he ain't no commie.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Video: How does the president’s tone help solve the problem? Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Obama’s law professor: There’s a “very high risk” that a federal court is going to gut ObamaCare Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- This is CNN: White gay man and black woman argue over who is ‘stealing’ the other’s culture Noah Rothman 5 hours ago
- Palin makes the case for impeaching Obama Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Video: Megyn Kelly vs. Nancy Pelosi on the Hobby Lobby ruling Allahpundit 6 hours ago