IAdmit is not from the USA. It could be Soros himself.
Todd Akin’s grossly irresponsible remarks about “legitimate rape” and conception have received much media attention. As well they should. The sheer weirdness of the remarks calls into question both his intelligence and his personal integrity. How could someone conclude logically that a rape victim’s body has the capacity to prevent conception in the wake of sexual assault? And why would someone assert that the conclusion had been supported by doctors with whom he had spoken? Clearly, Akin contrived the idea on the spot and then contrived the claim that there were doctors who had informed and/or supported his assertion. All of...
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 15 minutes ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 2 hours ago
- Super-sized: Man loses 56 lbs eating nothing but McDonald’s Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Uh oh: Reports claim Ukrainian air force base in Sevastopol has been stormed by pro-Russian forces Allahpundit 4 hours ago