Last week, Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney came in for a well-earned pounding from three bellwethers of the Supply Side right. The Wall Street Journal, the Weekly Standard, and Forbes.com Opinions acidly critiqued Team Romney for failing to lay out a compelling agenda. The WSJ on July 5th, Romney’s...
Romney is a good executive, but not so good a politician, a plus. Obama is a communist politician, a disaster. Conservatives, like me, have been telling y'all that Romney is not a conservative. Romney appeared conservative compared to McCain.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Will 2014 be the year that Jews support the GOP? Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Flashpoint Hong Kong: China rules out democracy for the former British territory Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Your tax dollars at work: PBS to air pro-abortion “After Tiller” movie tomorrow Dustin Siggins 15 hours ago
- NFL Regular Season open thread Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- Et tu, Di Fi? Feinstein sours on Obama’s ‘too cautious’ approach to ISIS Noah Rothman 18 hours ago