As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
As fallen humans we all have some tendency to want to create our own realities, but the left is amazingly adept in this pursuit. During this election cycle the left's propensity to create fantasy in the face of stark reality is simply amazing. I have been stunned by the ability of senior Democrat leaders, and especially the WH, to blatantly lie and mislead the public regardless of how clear the facts are against them. The human race possesses the same set of skills when it comes to denying God, His sovereignty, who we are in His creation, and ultimately, His son. We run from truth and construct our own fantasy reality because it protects us from the the harsh truths of the scandalous Cross. The New Normal is just one example.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- Media reacts to Lois Lerner’s new email: ‘Hard to argue’ no political bias there Noah Rothman 18 minutes ago
- Comforting: Syria-trained American suicide bomber traveled to U.S. undetected Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Lundergan Grimes: Iron Dome is great for keeping Hamas from tunneling into Israel Mary Katharine Ham 11 hours ago
- Organizing for Action asks WaPo to recognize its work, with hilarious results Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- S.E. Cupp: It’s a myth that conservatism is hostile to atheism Allahpundit 12 hours ago