As the plot unfolds, we're told Brian was raised Catholic, and as he sits in a pew and looks around at religious pictures, he cracks gay jokes in his mind. He sees the Apostles:...
As fallen humans we all have some tendency to want to create our own realities, but the left is amazingly adept in this pursuit. During this election cycle the left's propensity to create fantasy in the face of stark reality is simply amazing. I have been stunned by the ability of senior Democrat leaders, and especially the WH, to blatantly lie and mislead the public regardless of how clear the facts are against them. The human race possesses the same set of skills when it comes to denying God, His sovereignty, who we are in His creation, and ultimately, His son. We run from truth and construct our own fantasy reality because it protects us from the the harsh truths of the scandalous Cross. The New Normal is just one example.
NBC's sitcom "The New Normal" isn't just trying to remake society for the Gay Left. It's trying to remake Christianity, which is to say, destroy it. For its October 22 episode, "The Godparent Trap," NBC ran promos with the gay character Brian in the confessional, and the priest sneering, "If you're not going to take this seriously, I'm going to go back to playing Angry Birds."
- John Kasich rips AP after reportedly denouncing Obamacare’s repeal Noah Rothman 45 mins ago
- Pew survey: “Consistent liberals” most likely to block others on social media for disagreeing with them politically Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hawaii Democrat backs travel ban, denounces politicization of the issue Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago