FEMA's vaunted "lean forward" strategy that called for advanced staging of supplies for emergency distribution failed to live up to its billing in the immediate aftermath of Hurricane Sandy.
In fact, the agency appears to have been completely unprepared to distribute bottled water to Hurricane Sandy victims when the storm hit this Monday. In contrast to its stated policy, FEMA failed to have any meaningful supplies of bottled water -- or any other supplies, for that...
FEMA's trucks loaded with portable wind generators and emergency solar panels must be lost somewhere with their water supplies.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Sotloff “fixer”: Americans never contacted me after his abduction Ed Morrissey 8 hours ago
- David Cameron to Scotland: Baby, don’t go. Mary Katharine Ham 9 hours ago
- Confirmed: You can tell someone’s politics by their body odor Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Oh my: I think Romney’s going to run, says top Wall Street backer Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- Election forecasters bearish on GOP? Senate models looking more Democratic by the day Noah Rothman 11 hours ago