What are you, 16? Why don't you have someone read the article to you one more time. The point, which you, of course, do not get, is that killing people is not what Physicians should be about. If any person, whether s/he be 104 and suffering from Stage IV cancer or 18 and totally healthy, wishes to off her- or himself, s/he is totally free to make that choice. But s/he must not ask/demand that her/his Doctor hand them the loaded gun, properly tied noose, hari-kiri knife, or lethal medication. You see, my friend, there is no such thing as "physician-assisted suicide," because involving a second party makes it a homicide. As Ms Kelly previously explained, end-of-life care does not have to mean killing someone. And you cannot tell me that...
- Democratic Senator calls for CIA director’s resignation for spying on Congress Noah Rothman 12 minutes ago
- “Are you a Christian?” Tucker Carlson vs. Kirsten Powers on admitting children from Central America Allahpundit 51 minutes ago
- Joe Scarborough on Israel: “We cannot be associated with this if this continues” Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Clintons on unauthorized bios: “Should neither be allowed nor enabled” Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- TEMS Thursday: Guest hosting the Hugh Hewitt Show Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg: Male justices can’t understand Hobby Lobby case because genitals Noah Rothman 2 hours ago