The Supreme Court of the United States will not release an opinion on ObamaCare or Arizona's SB 1070 today. The next opinion day will Thursday, June 21. Based on Supreme Court precedent, SB 1070 is expected to be upheld while ObamaCare is still very much up in the air. There is a high chance President Obama issued his illegal immigration order last week, which allows young illegals brought here by their parents to stay, because of the looming decision on SB 1070.
Obamacare Expected to be Ruled Unconstitutional. Forget the lapdogmedia...here are the real odds http://johngaltreport.blogspot.com/
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 5 hours ago