The Supreme Court of the United States will not release an opinion on ObamaCare or Arizona's SB 1070 today. The next opinion day will Thursday, June 21. Based on Supreme Court precedent, SB 1070 is expected to be upheld while ObamaCare is still very much up in the air. There is a high chance President Obama issued his illegal immigration order last week, which allows young illegals brought here by their parents to stay, because of the looming decision on SB 1070.
Obamacare Expected to be Ruled Unconstitutional. Forget the lapdogmedia...here are the real odds http://johngaltreport.blogspot.com/
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Breaking: Pentagon reports first airstrikes in Syria Update: Coalition Arab countries added Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Issa: Americans deserve to hear from Lerner under oath, not in the press Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Poll: Plurality now think businesses that provide wedding services should be required to serve gay weddings too Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Poet: I would have died for my aborted daughter’s right to choose, just like she died for mine Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Resurrected monster General Motors is still killing people Noah Rothman 7 hours ago