The Supreme Court of the United States will not release an opinion on ObamaCare or Arizona's SB 1070 today. The next opinion day will Thursday, June 21. Based on Supreme Court precedent, SB 1070 is expected to be upheld while ObamaCare is still very much up in the air. There is a high chance President Obama issued his illegal immigration order last week, which allows young illegals brought here by their parents to stay, because of the looming decision on SB 1070.
Obamacare Expected to be Ruled Unconstitutional. Forget the lapdogmedia...here are the real odds http://johngaltreport.blogspot.com/
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- EPA exonerates Christie administration in obscure bridge-related offense someone made up Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- California energy companies are getting the heck outta’ dodge and moving to Texas Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- CNN poll: 58% oppose abortion in most or all cases Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago
- Video: Rand Paul’s very libertarian speech at CPAC Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- RNC Chairman talks tactics, the GOP’s technological gap, and how the March for Life “was a little bit of a wake-up call” Dustin Siggins 13 hours ago