Conservatives, as opposed to the Republicans who partially overlap them on the Venn diagram of American politics, need a strategy. Strategy differs from mere tactics – it is a synchronization of potential ways (think courses of action) and available means (think resources) to achieve a long term end. Tactics are the techniques supporting the strategy....
RightWingNuts can't dismantle anything. They can't even get a candidate through the primary to the nomination. RightWingNuts can't organize a two-car parade.
In 1968, the Viet Cong and North Vietnamese Army insurgents rose up against the American and South Vietnamese forces in the Tet Offensive. They were wiped out, yet seven years later they were in control of the country. There are lessons there for us conservatives.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Hensarling: It’s time to end the Ex-Im Bank Ed Morrissey 7 hours ago
- Got room for one more crisis? In Pakistan, protesters threaten government’s stability Noah Rothman 9 hours ago
- Engel: Military officials “apoplectic” over Obama’s “no-strategy” comment Ed Morrissey 11 hours ago
- The Democratic revolt continues: Key senator calls for Obama to arm Ukraine Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- Nearly two years after Benghazi, American embassy in Libya’s capital falls to Islamists Noah Rothman 15 hours ago