In light of his substantial loss in a GOP primary to State Treasurer Richard Mourdock, Lugar has an opinion as to the loss and what it means, as does his opponent -- as does every Republican and Democratic pundit in America....
Good bye Lugar you at one time was as discribed as a conservative but you turned your back on us here in Indiana yes I can spell it and my drivers license is from Indiana, how bad did you turn when I wrote asking you not to vote for Sotamayor and kagan you wrote back you would vote your consious and that was enough so goodbye obammy's favorite rino, dont let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!!!
The defeat of Indiana Sen. Richard Lugar has political tongues wagging all over the nation. Lugar was a major force in the U.S. Senate. He was well liked by colleagues and, ironically, made an early political name for himself as mayor of Indianapolis, where he became known as a strong proponent of the federal government giving power back to cities.
- CPAC: Daniel Hannan and the origins of liberty Ed Morrissey 4 minutes ago
- Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 13 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 17 hours ago