I’m getting sick and tired of the Obama administration using children selectively in order to help the president advocate his public policy positions. As I sat and watched his recent press conference, I finally understood his opposition to the Iraq War. It seems he and the late President Hussein are kindred spirits who share more than just a name. They share a sick penchant for using children as human shields in the middle of war. And make no mistake about it; America is currently at war with itself on many different fronts. As I sat and watched Obama surrounded by little...
Thank you Mike, Planned Killerhood is what I call it ovomit vwants my guns? my guns have never killed anything but meat for my table, but planned killerhood kills on whims!
- Subtle: Pro-Kay Hagan fliers warns GOP victory with lynching images Noah Rothman 7 mins ago
- Age of Enlightenment: NY university offering training for couples on how to break up Jazz Shaw 47 mins ago
- Michele Bachmann must be doing something right if ISIS is after her Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- The worst political ad ever? Or the most awesome? Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago