President Obama and Mitt Romney are now tied in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters shows the president and his Republican challenger each earning 49% support. One percent (1%) likes another candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. Ninety-six percent (96%) of Badger State voters say they are sure to vote in this election. Romney leads 51% to 47% among these voters. Among the 90% who say they’ve already made up their minds whom they will vote for, it’s Romney 51%, Obama 48%....
In response to:
Before they get ripped down by fledgling rap artists.....they are ALL over Long Island.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 34 minutes ago
- GAO to audit Oregon’s failed ObamaCare exchange site Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Video: Chris Matthews attempts a do-over during his live show Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- FL-13 special election: Jolly wins! Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- Finally: “Frozen,” the honest trailer Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Union leaders: Man, this Keystone XL decision just “reeks of politics” Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago