President Obama and Mitt Romney are now tied in the critical battleground state of Wisconsin. The latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Likely Wisconsin Voters shows the president and his Republican challenger each earning 49% support. One percent (1%) likes another candidate, and two percent (2%) are undecided. Ninety-six percent (96%) of Badger State voters say they are sure to vote in this election. Romney leads 51% to 47% among these voters. Among the 90% who say they’ve already made up their minds whom they will vote for, it’s Romney 51%, Obama 48%....
In response to:
HUNDREDS of them.....and I'm on Long Island, outside NYC.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Breaking: New White House fence-jumper taken down by K9s, apprehended Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Barack who? Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- What election? Network news gives up on covering midterms Noah Rothman 4 hours ago
- Could Oregon’s First Lady sink the Governor next month? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago