A virtuosic and tenacious performance from South Carolina's senior Senator, who happens to be a former military prosecutor. Watch below as he holds Secretary Panetta and General Dempsey's feet to the fire on Benghazi, eliciting several eye-opening admissions: (1) The president only discussed the attack once before its conclusion and never asked for a single status update throughout the seven-hour siege. (2) Aside from the small Tripoli support team, no US assets were deployed during the hours-long attack. (3) Gen. Dempsey was "surprised" that Secretary Clinton was unaware of Amb. Stevens' urgent cable warning about the deteriorating security situation...
In response to:
Idiot. All of you libs criticized the WAR! Bush was hated for years before that, by you a**holes.....and then spit on the war effort. The anti American rhetoric was from YOUR side, you idiot. Al Gore....Harry Reid....I can name the whole damn lib party and what came spewing from their mouths. No one worshiped Bush.....not even us conservatives. We at least can note deficiencies of our leaders.....while you slimeballs bow to Barry like zombies. Revisionist history doesn't work here you idiot. Take your meds and go back to mommy's teet.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 9 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 10 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 13 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 16 hours ago