Whether he's publicly recapitulating the hallucinations of an imaginary friend, or wrongly assuring the public that various government programs are "fully funded," Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid tends to struggle with the truth. The recent high-octane bout of partisan wrangling over whether to pass a porked-up Sandy relief bill is finally complete, and Reid is unhappy that Congress didn't spend more money. To emphasize his frustration, he downplayed the severity of Hurricane Katrina's destruction in order to cast Sandy as far worse -- thus...
Is there a more repulsive member of congress? Well, there's Pelosi.....wait, There's Wasserman Shulz......no, wait, there's Grayson.....yeah,...wait, there's, Maxine Waters......yeah, that's it....no, wait, there's Durbin, and john Kerry, and Chucky Shumer.....oh I can't decide.
- Grimes: Iron Dome really helps defend against the tunnels, or something Ed Morrissey 17 minutes ago
- Is the world giving up on a two-state solution? Noah Rothman 58 minutes ago
- Are the culture wars really just about sex? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- “A**holes”: Turns out Lois Lerner’s not a fan of conservative talk radio or its listeners Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- AP poll: 52% say border kids fleeing gang violence shouldn’t be treated as refugees Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- As Jews flee Europe, the sneering media admonished again Noah Rothman 3 hours ago