In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
You are truly an idiot. "trumped up" social issues?? How does Sandra Fluke grab you? Wasserman Shulz says repubs want to ban ALL abortions. Repubs want to ELIMINATE Medicare and SS....not reduce it, ELIMINATE it! Repubs want to STARVE children and senior citizens! Repubs want dirty air and polluted water! TRUMPEDUP?? You dolt....it's YOU fools that trump everything up with out and out LIES....he's the perfect president, for you idiots and an inept one at that.
- Georgia governor signs liberalizing concealed carry law Erika Johnsen 30 minutes ago
- McCain: It’s a stain on America’s honor that we haven’t passed amnesty yet Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Hannity: Bundy’s comments on race are beyond repugnant to me Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Should the GOP push to lower the drinking age to 18? Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Harry Reid: I call on Republican leaders to denounce this hateful racist Bundy Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Report: Oregon is about to give up on its ObamaCare exchange Erika Johnsen 4 hours ago