In light of the Journal News publishing the names and addresses of law abiding gun permit holders in New York's Westchester and Rockland counties, Project Veritas went around to the homes of Journal News editors to find out whether they were willing to put a "this home is proudly gun free" sign in their front yards. They all refused. Veritas also visited MSNBC's Toure who said although he supports gun control, he isn't willing to put up a sign. Toure is the same guy who said he has a right to know who gun permit holders are in his neighborhood....
In response to:
I don't know what your political persuasion is, based on your comment, but I will use it as a perfect example of this whole argument. Outing gun owners, and demanding strict gun laws...... My reaction to your comment? EXACTLY!
- SCOTUS blocks extended early voting options in Ohio Jazz Shaw 12 mins ago
- US, Afghanistan sign security agreement; 9800 US troops to stay Ed Morrissey 52 mins ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- By the way: U.S. troops have landed in West Africa to fight Ebola Mary Katharine Ham 10 hours ago
- Cheer up, Eric Holder: You’re only the third-most-hated Obama Cabinet official Noah Rothman 11 hours ago
- Hot Air returns to the Vatican Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago