1 - 10 Next
This kid wasn't merely "mentally disturbed". He was spiritually disturbed. One of the devil's greatest successes is to get people to think that he doesn't exist; yea, both he AND his devil spirit cohorts. Now of course, the previous will be laughed to scorn by the so-called "wordly wise". If they can't see it, they can't believe it. Instead, they will cling to the tenets of psychiatry. One of the spirits affecting this kid was the spirit of confusion. And let us please note that the devil spirit realm can make it's position look very logical. Why? Because the devil is a master of deceit and counterfeiting. And what's the nature of a counterfeit? It has to look good. Otherwise, no one would give it any credibility. While, yes, it's tragic that this young man's life ended so young, there remains hope. According to the Scriptures, if his parents believed that Jesus Christ was Lord, and that God raised Him from the dead, not only were they saved, but that belief also covers their children. For details, see I Corinthians 7. In the meantime, we mourn, for once again:"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge." (Hosea 4:4) That's why God said that it's" His will that all be saved AND come unto THE KNOWLEDGE of the truth". "The truth shall make you free", said Jesus of Nazareth. Only in Him is there genuine hope.
As an indicator of the left's continuing and breathtaking stupidity, one asks: Is it really a good idea to p*ss off such people as the CIA?
In response to:

I Kissed Fox Goodbye

Shlomo O'Kelly Wrote: Dec 08, 2014 12:11 AM
Those outreach efforts towards Africa just might do better if they would teach the Africans about the Wisdom of God. Come to think of it, there's lots of Americans- no matter the ethnic origin- who could use some instruction on that subject, too. Maybe they should start here at home, eh?
It's known as "the crab effect"; i.e., trying to drag your aspiring neighbor down to your (ugly) level so that he won't do better than you. Some folks call it "misery loves company".However one will describe it, for shame. As ye sow, so shall ye reap.
So, "Hillary Clinton believes that corporations and businesses don’t create jobs." This is such breathtaking and preposterous stupidity that it defies description. Are these people really that stupid????? Apparently, yes. Warning, O, America: Jesus of Nazareth said it:"If the blind lead the blind,will they both not fall into the ditch?"
No mention of simply buying put options on your ETF's as insurance. Simple as ABC.
Further, if you want a "livable" wage, then let government at all levels cease their inflationary policies. It is these that drive up the cost of living- which affects the poor and middle class the most- the cost of business, and the cost of government.
Business owners should simply say "No" to an increase in the minimum wage. Why? All logical economic reasons aside, it's simply an unfunded mandate. If a government body wants to fund this, well, okay, let them bleed themselves economically white. But if not, ignore it.
The central fact of all of human history is that God raised Jesus of Nazareth from the dead. Romans 10:9 provides, if you will, the "formula" for salvation. God has two requirements: Confess Jesus of Nazareth as Lord, and believe in your heart hat God raised from the dead. Meet these two conditions and one "shall be saved". It's that simple. As to the writers " dilemma with what she should teach her children in terms of the Bible stories, she needs to know that about 85% of the Bible is literally true to fact. The other 15% is figurative. Figures of speech are a very little known or understood part of the Bible. There's at least a couple of hundred of them. So also little known or understood are Orientalisms; i.e., the manners and customs of the Eastern peoples. That the Bible is an eastern book is another reason why the rank-and-file / nominalist Christian in the West has so much difficulty with understanding it. Other reasons for lack of an accurate understanding is the theological mud so deeply entrenched in theology. In brief, like the Pharisees of old, they "teach for doctrine the traditions of men, and make of none effect the Word of God".
In response to:

Success or Failure?

Shlomo O'Kelly Wrote: Sep 11, 2014 9:19 PM
In God you must trust, O America. Nothing else will work.
1 - 10 Next