Turns out RG III fancies himself as a quarterback who happens to be black -- as opposed to a black quarterback. When asked for the millionth time about...
I totally agree. We were not raised to judge people by their color or creed but by their character. These people who will not let a black person just be a person of character are doing such a disservice to young people, especially black youngsters. I don't know why we suddenly define people by their race and expect them to tow a certain line but it is bringing our culture down. Those who scream racist, are in fact the racists trying to project their beliefs on everyone. It is disgusting.
To a black ESPN sports analyst, this is the critical question: Is Robert Griffin III, aka RG III, the black rookie sensation Washington Redskins quarterback, "a brother, or is he a cornball brother?" What has RG III done or said to raise a suspicion about his bona fides as a black person? More importantly, what does this have to do with appreciating -- or choosing not to appreciate -- Griffin as an athlete?
- European countries to US: Give us your gas Erika Johnsen 54 minutes ago
- Venezuelan protesters digging in for the long haul Erika Johnsen 2 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Maybe we should talk about “True Detective” instead Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Finally: Young liberals ready to explain the news to America Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- White House on Democrats’ global-warming talkathon: We salute you Erika Johnsen 3 hours ago
- Poll: 55% of Americans under age 35 oppose sanctions on Russia Allahpundit 4 hours ago