As most of you know, during a football game last week Bob Costas lectured us po’ goofy Americans about the evils of a “gun culture” and how we need to evolve away from being obsessed with firearms. As soon as I heard that drivel roll off Mr. C’s tongue I ordered another 30/06, a sweet Walther PPK and a custom .416 Rigby turnbolt. Cowabunga, Bob. Thanks for reminding me to buy more guns.
In response to:
By the time this young man ever got the gun to do what he did, his behavior was already gone. When we start calling inappropriate behavior what it is, exactly that, then the need for guns to resolve things will diminish. There is no shame anymore for bad behavior, its condoned and even celebrated, and that has nothing to do with guns.
- Jobs plan from WI gubernatorial candidate looks mighty … familiar Ed Morrissey 40 mins ago
- Exonerated, Chris Christie taunts the press by embracing Roger Goodell Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Scotland votes No to independence Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 11 hours ago
- Video: Shep vs. Earnest Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- In New York City, a safety regulation makes the streets less safe Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago