On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Its unbelievable to me that Bush's name is still bandied about. When, oh when, will this become nobama's problem and Bush can rest in peace. I want to slap the people who blame Bush still and give nobama a free pass and that most certainly includes the so called media. Blame solves nothing.
- A whopping 9% of likely voters “enthusiastic” about Barack Obama Jazz Shaw 32 mins ago
- Uh oh: GOP’s vulnerable candidate start showing off their internal polls Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- In America, we don’t kill the Ebola dog Jazz Shaw 1 hour ago
- Matt Lewis shames the press for laughing at Bristol Palin’s physical assault Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Twitter blocks petition supporting Houston pastors Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago