On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Its unbelievable to me that Bush's name is still bandied about. When, oh when, will this become nobama's problem and Bush can rest in peace. I want to slap the people who blame Bush still and give nobama a free pass and that most certainly includes the so called media. Blame solves nothing.
- Sources: DOJ won’t file civil-rights charges against George Zimmerman for shooting Trayvon Martin Allahpundit 54 mins ago
- Panetta memoir blames Obama for collapse in Iraq Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- 80 people being monitored in Dallas area for Ebola; Update: 100? Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- White House: No plans to block flights from ebola countries Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Fox poll shows majority of likely voters support ground troops against ISIS Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Gray Lady reporter very confused as to why Republicans don’t want the President to be attacked Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago