On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Its unbelievable to me that Bush's name is still bandied about. When, oh when, will this become nobama's problem and Bush can rest in peace. I want to slap the people who blame Bush still and give nobama a free pass and that most certainly includes the so called media. Blame solves nothing.
- Could Louisiana elect an 87 year old Democrat felon to Congress? Jazz Shaw 20 mins ago
- ESPN: Ravens’ “misdirection” kept curiously passive NFL in the dark on video Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Demands grow to end secrecy – and robbery – at Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- Whistleblower cop in Scott Walker accusations paying a heavy price Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 16 hours ago
- Scarborough: A certain network should cover Bridgegate clearing as much as allegations Mary Katharine Ham 17 hours ago