On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Its unbelievable to me that Bush's name is still bandied about. When, oh when, will this become nobama's problem and Bush can rest in peace. I want to slap the people who blame Bush still and give nobama a free pass and that most certainly includes the so called media. Blame solves nothing.
- Video: Feds bust prep-school drug ring Ed Morrissey 10 minutes ago
- Has al-Qaeda taken over a secret US base in Libya? Ed Morrissey 50 minutes ago
- NYT poll shows Pryor up 10 in Arkansas Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Lavrov: Russia will respond in Ukraine if interests “attacked” … like we did in 2008 Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- WaPo columnist: Home ownership is a lousy investment Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago