On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Its unbelievable to me that Bush's name is still bandied about. When, oh when, will this become nobama's problem and Bush can rest in peace. I want to slap the people who blame Bush still and give nobama a free pass and that most certainly includes the so called media. Blame solves nothing.
- NYT: After six weeks of U.S. airstrikes, ISIS has “scarcely budged” Allahpundit 21 mins ago
- McCain: I was pals with Mark Udall’s dad so I can’t bring myself to campaign for Cory Gardner Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- Secret Service failures may expand no-walking zone around White House Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- CDC: Up to half a million Ebola cases by end of January Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Video: South Park ad hits Redskins … during Redskins game Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- NYT: Daniel Inouye was the senator who told Kirsten Gillibrand that he likes his girls chubby Allahpundit 3 hours ago