On CNBC last night, I participated in a discussion about America's debt and debt ceiling problems -- which are inextricably linked, despite the Left's bizarre insistence that they're two separate and distinct issues. I made the overtly partisan statement that Republicans are the only political actors in Washington who are even remotely serious about dealing with the debt crisis -- and the Democrat on the panel seemed determined to prove me right. Most of the fireworks came toward the end of the exchange, when Democratic strategist Mark Hannah decided to go the full hack. He began by attacking House Republicans...
Its unbelievable to me that Bush's name is still bandied about. When, oh when, will this become nobama's problem and Bush can rest in peace. I want to slap the people who blame Bush still and give nobama a free pass and that most certainly includes the so called media. Blame solves nothing.
- WaPo: Say, this President doesn’t seem terribly competent at foreign policy, huh? Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- On the dismissal of the Chris McDaniel challenge in Mississippi Jazz Shaw 2 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Obama: The world’s always been messy, but now social media is amplifying it Mary Katharine Ham 15 hours ago
- Video: Hot Air exclusive interview with Gov. Rick Perry Ed Morrissey 15 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: Hey, maybe Daryl’s gay Allahpundit 16 hours ago