The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Don't listen to Rush very often but yesterday he played a clip from Obama speech about business and I swear it sounded like a revial meeting. After every sentence you could the audience going "Yeah Yeah". I kid you not these people are such mindless zombies, he could have said "You people are nothing but idiots" and the response would have been "Yeah Yeah".
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quote of the day Allahpundit 6 hours ago
- Big Labor: ObamaCare is making income inequality worse, you know Erika Johnsen 8 hours ago
- Reading 2.0: There’s an app for that Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- China draws its own “red line” …on North Korea Erika Johnsen 11 hours ago
- IRS to give up, release all Lerner e-mails, documents Jazz Shaw 12 hours ago
- Ukraine: Another 3 AM wake-up call going unheeded Ed Morrissey 14 hours ago