The fat-cat narrative attacks on Republicans won't go away by making nice with the White House -- or by relying on Beltway journalists to drop their double standards and vet the president's own bad bank entanglements. Indeed, The New York Times admitted this week that their staff and other political journalists from every major media outlet submit their work...
In response to:
Don't listen to Rush very often but yesterday he played a clip from Obama speech about business and I swear it sounded like a revial meeting. After every sentence you could the audience going "Yeah Yeah". I kid you not these people are such mindless zombies, he could have said "You people are nothing but idiots" and the response would have been "Yeah Yeah".
Obama campaign adviser David Axelrod and his hatchet people are still yammering about GOP presidential rival Mitt Romney's overseas investments. It's time for the Romney campaign to educate voters about all the shady financial institutions embraced by Democrats right here on American soil.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 8 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 10 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago