American Future Fund is out with a new ad hitting President Obama directly for his refusal to take responsibility and to hold Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for his role in the lethal Operation Fast and Furious. The ad comes just one day after former U.S. Attorney, Texas Supreme Court Justice and current U.S. Senator John Cornyn called for Holder's resignation and just one week before the House Oversight Committee will vote to hold Holder in Contempt of Congress for his ongoing stonewalling of the investigation. Also, last week Holder admitted before the House Judiciary Committee that he had been...
He resigned his office, says a lot.
- New solution to border crisis: Send U.S. officials to Honduras to give kids refugee status? Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Boehner accuses White House of sabotaging Veterans Affairs bill Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014
- NFL suspends Ray Rice for two games in domestic-assault case Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- Great news from Hillary: The Russian reset worked Allahpundit Jul 24, 2014
- Thursday TEMS: Duane Patterson, Daniel Garza, Mike McFadden Ed Morrissey Jul 24, 2014
- FEC Chairman sounds alarm to Hot Air: There’s a ‘move afoot to constrict press freedoms’ Noah Rothman Jul 24, 2014