It's official. Taxpayers are no longer simply helping the poor, they're subsidizing the lives of welfare recipients at a better rate than their own. The Senate Budget Committee has released a report showing households living below the poverty line and receiving welfare payments are raking in the equivalent of $168 per day in benefits which come in the form of food stamps, housing, childcare, healthcare and more. The median household income in 2011 was $50,054, totaling $137.13 per day. The worst part? Welfare payments are equivalent to making $30 per hour for 40 hours a week. The median wage for...
They do. Its called the "INTERVIEW" you should try it sometime. Interestingly the "Right to Work" states seem to be doing a lot better than the others financially and whoa! companies hire people where they relocate... What exactly is the difference between a job that pays and being out of work? I think Out of Work is the "KILLING WAGE"
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Hmm: Tsarnaev sister arrested for alleged bomb threat Mary Katharine Ham 5 hours ago
- Infographic of the day: Canada explains Russia and Not Russia to Putin Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- FBI: Russians hackers attacked Wall Street after sanctions imposed Noah Rothman 7 hours ago
- Texas jury finds dad not guilty in mysterious shooting of drunk driver who killed his two sons Allahpundit 7 hours ago
- Unidentified senator to Kirsten Gillibrand: “Don’t lose too much weight now. I like my girls chubby.” Allahpundit 8 hours ago