House Republicans are getting ready for the battle to November and are finding ways to get House Leadership, in particular Speaker John Boehner, into fighting mode for the months ahead. Boehner is being pushed to take bolder steps toward advancing a conservative agenda and holding Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for deliberately failing to comply with a subpoena from the House Oversight Committee regarding Operation Fast and Furious. Boehner has been balking at moving forward with contempt charges for Holder, leaving members of the Oversight Committee frustrated after more than a year of investigation into the lethal scandal. More...
Boehner's afraid to make a move, he want to continue as Speaker expecting GOP to maintain House control, but it's his very reluctance to stand up and show some backbone that has Americans and voters so angry. We have a CORRUPT administration that is MONEY LAUNDERING taxpayer dollars to companies and campaign contributors in exchange for contributions to his past election as well as upcoming re-election. Solyndra, Beacon Power, Steve Westly, Jeff Doerr, ENER1--now giving a personal friend $5.9 MILLION through the HHS. He IS DELIBERATELY TRYING TO BANKRUPT AMERICA AND SUBMIT U.S. TO GLOBAL RULE THROUGH COLLAPSE AND INTERNATIONAL BAILOUT--SURRENDING NATIONAL BORDERS AND SOVEREIGNTY JUST AS HAS HAPPENED TO GREECE.
- Video: Parents of fallen SEAL demand Obama resignation Ed Morrissey 48 mins ago
- Breaking: ISIS releases new video of beheading another American journalist Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- Politico sounds the alarm: Boehner may still have to listen to tea partiers after midterms Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Fox News: Obama briefed for more than a year on ISIS as serious threat Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Poll: 63% oppose Obama’s executive order on amnesty Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- Ukraine ends offensive operations against rebels, digs in to repel Russian invasion Noah Rothman 4 hours ago