Now, a lot of people are surprised when I tell them that I, a conservative, am friends with a Democrat. It only surprises them further when I tell them that Representatives Rangel, Clyburn, and Meeks (between them, the better...
Sorry, Mr. Williams. Democrats do not want America to be the best she can possibly be. That fact is very evident every single day. It is evident in their snarky comments about "patriots, tea partiers, Christians, conservatives, Republicans, pro-lifers, etc." It is evident every day in their votes. It is evident in their disdain for the sanctity of life and the tradition of marriage as God created it. It is evident in the fact that they're just allowing us to slide off the fiscal cliff here in a few months. It is evident when they don't produce a budget for three years. I could go on, but I think I have made my point.
Friday night, I threw a party at one of my favorite places in Washington, the Monocle, celebrating the career of my friend, Congressman Edolphus Towns of New York and his wife of 50 years Gwen. The evening went perfectly, with hundreds of guests coming to honor this Member of Congress, many of them from New York and across the nation.
- Reflecting on Kelo nine years later Jazz Shaw 29 minutes ago
- Video: Obama signs bill blocking Iranian UN envoy from entry Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host debates Michele Fiore on Bundy ranch. Does not fare well. Jazz Shaw 3 hours ago
- A Trojan Horse on amnesty in the defense bill? Jazz Shaw 5 hours ago
- Video: How to get kicked out of a Clay Aiken fundraiser Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 19 hours ago