1) Romney's campaign message is essentially positive; Obama's is overwhelmingly negative. People always prefer promises of something better, but Americans are especially hungry now because times are very tough. Romney is offering concrete and realistic plans to help America grow again and create millions of new jobs. Romney's message and agenda appeal to all Americans, not just certain groups, and tell them they are not imprisoned in their current economic "station" as Obama would have them believe. Though Obama's promises...
Just don't get the left's obsession with Romney's income and/or taxes. So what? The fact that he makes that much and pays that much in taxes tells me the guy has done something right. I'll take him over the community agitator any day.
Call me Pollyannaish, but I believe Mitt Romney will defeat Barack Obama in November. Let me give you some of my reasons:
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 12 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 14 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 15 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 17 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 18 hours ago