I found the whole process of this case to be offensive and abusive. If Trayvon Martin had killed George Zimmerman or anyone else at 17 he would possibly have been tried as an adult. I have a twelve year old boy who is already so strong that I cannot roughhouse with him anymore for fear of getting hurt and yet Trayvon Martin was continuously referred to as a mere boy. A young boy, an innocent child, a poor little guy just out buying skittles and tea. He was strong enough to break Zimmerman's nose and to repeatedly pound his head on the cement causing lacerations and if it continued, he could have either killed Zimmerman or caused brain damage. If he was doing nothing wrong, which may have been the case, he could have told Zimmerman to get lost or called the police and complained of being stalked if that is what he really thought. That he had ingredients used for some street level mix of a drug concoction using Skittles and Arizona tea, may or may not have been at issue, but clearly Trayvon was not an innocent child as evidenced by what was on his phone, his school records and his own statements. Why is George Zimmerman always referred to as a White Hispanic? Why is President Obama never called a "White African American"? Why was this case taken over by the feds when REAL black on black crime is ignored? Why is there no outrage over the true crime of thuggery abounding in the black communities, cities and streets all over the country and especially in the urban areas? What should be done to stop that instead of the determination to punish whites for everything that happens to blacks? What about personal responsibility? The poor family of Trayvon Martin may sue George Zimmerman but for what? He doesn't have any money, and the leftist, race baiting media is certainly only going to assist them to turn it into a blood bath. Celebrities of all kinds are adding fuel to the fire by encouraging rage and no matter what happens, George Zimmerman will never be safe again. Neither will his family. Al Sharpton et al, have started a war on whites that the administration is arming as surely as Fast and Furious and Benghazi. In the meantime, Trayvon is already nominated for sainthood despite threatening to kill George and Martin Luther King Jr. is being portrayed in a hoodie to resemble Trayvon Thug Jr.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Video: Phoenix business owner foils bank robbery by waiting at get-away car with his gun Mary Katharine Ham 2 hours ago
- Obama: Hey, all these red-state Democrats running away from me are strong supporters who vote with me! Mary Katharine Ham 3 hours ago
- “Walking Dead” grumble thread: The ultimate gross-out Allahpundit 4 hours ago
- Scary news from MoveOn: If Republicans win the Senate, they might use a dubious procedure known as “reconciliation” Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Should a minority elect an executive? Maine edition Jazz Shaw 6 hours ago