Don Rosenberg of Westlake Village -- in Los Angeles County -- blames San Francisco politics for his son's death. He also fears that the like-minded Obama administration will shield unlicensed drivers to the detriment of public safety -- and Washington isn't giving him...
In response to:
Why don't these people know how to drive? Do other countires (particularly Mexico) approve of drunken driving and the elimination of safe driving rules? Even if they can't read things like "stop" or "speed limit" , they should know what red, amber & green means and also tell the difference between, 25, 50 or 70 on the signs. They DO have schools in Mexico. Are they instructed in Mexico to go out and run down as many "Gringos" as they can??
On Nov. 16, 2010, an unlicensed driver named Roberto Galo took a left turn at Harrison and 16th streets and hit motorcyclist Drew Rosenberg. After Galo backed over Rosenberg's body, the law-school student died. A jury convicted Galo for manslaughter and driving without a license. After serving 43 days in jail, he was released on home detention.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 13 mins ago
- Brave cat jumps from fiery collapsing building, saves no one but himself Mary Katharine Ham 53 mins ago
- D.C. cabs companies blame ride-sharing for loss of revenue Mary Katharine Ham 1 hour ago
- Pew poll: Majority of Republicans think GOP isn’t doing a good job on spending, immigration, and gay marriage Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- Ruth Bader Ginsberg to liberals: You really think Obama can replace me? Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Building blocks of the GOP Senate majority coming together Noah Rothman 3 hours ago