When the First Lady tells us to drink water, we must ask ourselves: "Why? What's in it?" We must tell our children to think about who is telling them to do what. This is not a new idea. Mankind has known for centuries about water. We do lots of things with water. As we do with milk - where's the push for children to drink milk? Her husband's unashamed bare-faced lies feeding his care-pet will die a natural death. She is in a stronger position. She has many more pets operating in 2 spheres. These pets have the capability of jumping from one sphere to the other at will depending upon either 'self-interest', or 'profit', or 'place in society Hollywood style'. Her husband is busy with his immigration-pet and global-warming-pet.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- Last straw: ObamaCare now ruining baseball Mary Katharine Ham 12 hours ago
- US reconfirms policy of not paying ransoms to terrorists for abducted Americans Ed Morrissey 13 hours ago
- Jake Tapper: Getting a conviction against Darren Wilson could be an ‘uphill battle’ Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- NYT poll: 65% of whites, 80% of blacks say police shouldn’t have military-style weapons Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- In effort to shield Obama from criticism on ISIS, White House makes everything worse Noah Rothman 15 hours ago