The Coming Romney Boom

shari20 Wrote: Oct 13, 2012 11:30 PM
me too, me too!

The Coming Romney Boom

shari20 Wrote: Oct 13, 2012 11:30 PM
",,,1) repeal Obamacare, 2) repeal Dodd/Frank and 3) and reverse the Obama policy of hindering domestic energy production." Man, that sounds exciting!!! Can you imagine the enthusiasm and activity that would generate? Thrilling! A boom like we have not experienced since when...? the aerospace boom or the .com boom? Man, I want to believe this is possible!
we just started watching Dora and love it, as well as the nickjr.com computer games. there has to be a better way to help this situation.
How totally sad is this. When I hear this, it makes me think this Biggs dude and his wife are simply mentally and emotionally deranged, as though they were eroticized as children and, thus, are terminally immature in their perception of sexual issues. And he works for a children's network? I know we live in a free country, and all that (well, at least for now). And I just realized that I have been playing nickjr.com computer games with my 3-year-old granddaughter! Oh my goodness. I will pray for Mr. Biggs and his poor wife. Very sad, indeed.

Obama Versus Obama: Part III

shari20 Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 1:33 AM
what would happen in california if all the paul-ists voted for romney? could it make a difference? if so, wouldn't it be wonderful if the independents out there used their vote to save America instead of to just make a point?

Obama Versus Obama: Part III

shari20 Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 1:30 AM
Making a statement or just choosing self-importance over the importance of saving this country? Proving to yourself that your opinion is more important than who will be making decisions for hundreds of millions of people? You do not have a clear or accurate idea of who Romney is and are stubbornly holding out for your "independent" vote. This election is more important than one small group of people refusing to be responsible in their vote just so they feel they can be right. Get the facts about who Romney really is and what he can do for America, how he feels about America compared to the one who is currently leading us right off a cliff. Your vote could actually count for something if you vote for Romney.

Obama Versus Obama: Part III

shari20 Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 1:24 AM
amen!

Obama Versus Obama: Part III

shari20 Wrote: Sep 28, 2012 1:16 AM
Brilliant, as always! I really appreciated the comment about how birthers were looking for an explanation for his anti-American words and actions. Reading "The Communist" by Dr. Kengor was very enlightening. However, your article explains so much. I find it astounding that anyone could benefit as he has from the full, rich life he has lived as an American only to use every tool he developed here against the country that gave him so much. just tragic. makes me so angry.
Saddam and his sons were putting their own people through plastic shredders and killing off thousands of innocent Iraqis. The WMD thing didn't flop - Saddam and his boys WERE WMDs.

Clinton Myths

shari20 Wrote: Sep 14, 2012 11:35 PM
me, too, Roy323. me, too :o( cannot watch or listen to him at all - couldn't then, can't now. then people turn away from a good man like Mitt. i just do not get it at all.

The Crucifixion of Lance Armstrong

shari20 Wrote: Sep 13, 2012 11:41 PM
oh my heavens! that seems such a violation when all you are trying to do is have a good time doing the thing you do best, trying to be your very best. how pitiful. sounds a bit perverted to me, actually.