In response to:
Normally, I would not watch a video from The View. Forced myself because I trust and respect Ann Romney. Sure enough, she was able to put the focus where it belonged, what Mitt can bring to the presidency. If you want it, vote for him. If not, then don't. Barbara was respectful; the other gals were mostly quiet. Joy tries to get in there, but Ann continues gracefully and graciously to conclude her comment. Well done, Ann!
- Boehner: Obama’s request for authorization to arm the Syrian “moderates” is a sound one Allahpundit 32 mins ago
- Video: Did Clinton trash Netanyahu … or Arafat and Abbas? Ed Morrissey 1 hour ago
- NBC News: We’re sure ISIS war will help Obama in the midterms, even if Obama isn’t Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Video: Joint Chiefs chairman concedes U.S. ground troops may see combat in Iraq Noah Rothman 2 hours ago
- Study: Nightly network news covered Bush’s crumbling job approval 124 times to this point in year six — versus nine times for Obama Allahpundit 3 hours ago
- An Orwellian War: U.S. routinely calling operations in Iraq what they are not Noah Rothman 3 hours ago