Last night Vice President Joe Biden gave us a perfect example of why the majority of Americans would rather watch American Idol than listen to a political debate. Biden interupted debate competition Paul Ryan a whopping 82 times according to the RNC's Joe Pounder.
"FACT CHECK: TOP TEN WORST LIES BY JOE BIDEN IN VP DEBATE" By Joel B. Pollak 12 Oct 2012, 5:28 AM PDT "Once again, Joe Biden lied his way through a Vice Presidential debate--just as he did in his contest with Sarah Palin in 2008. This time, the media caught a few of Biden's worst "malarkey" moments--as did his opponent, Paul Ryan, when he could get a word in edgewise. Here are the top ten worst lies told by Biden during the debate: Continue Reading: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/12/Fact-Check-Top-Ten-Worst-Lies-by-Joe-Biden-in-VP-Debate
- Provokatsiya: Russia captures NATO allied Lithuania’s ship in international waters Noah Rothman 20 mins ago
- Susan Rice: I hope everyone realizes it’s going to take “many months” to train these Syrian rebels Allahpundit 1 hour ago
- The unbearable lightness of Hillary, 2016 Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Great news: 36% of Americans can name all three branches of government Allahpundit 2 hours ago
- US Navy spying on private citizens? Ed Morrissey 3 hours ago
- Senate’s possible 2016 hopefuls gambling that ISIS war will be unpopular soon Noah Rothman 3 hours ago