Last night Vice President Joe Biden gave us a perfect example of why the majority of Americans would rather watch American Idol than listen to a political debate. Biden interupted debate competition Paul Ryan a whopping 82 times according to the RNC's Joe Pounder.
"FACT CHECK: TOP TEN WORST LIES BY JOE BIDEN IN VP DEBATE" By Joel B. Pollak 12 Oct 2012, 5:28 AM PDT "Once again, Joe Biden lied his way through a Vice Presidential debate--just as he did in his contest with Sarah Palin in 2008. This time, the media caught a few of Biden's worst "malarkey" moments--as did his opponent, Paul Ryan, when he could get a word in edgewise. Here are the top ten worst lies told by Biden during the debate: Continue Reading: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/10/12/Fact-Check-Top-Ten-Worst-Lies-by-Joe-Biden-in-VP-Debate
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 12 hours ago
- U.S. to announce ground troops to Poland, says… Polish defense minister Mary Katharine Ham 13 hours ago
- Rand Paul to Harry Reid: Simmer down with the “domestic terrorist” rhetoric about Bundy’s supporters Allahpundit 14 hours ago
- Snowden: I asked Putin that softball question on surveillance to start a public debate in Russia Allahpundit 15 hours ago
- The Obama admin is delaying the Keystone XL review process through the election. Yes, again. Erika Johnsen 16 hours ago
- Rubio on immigration: I think Republicans have reached a point of “irreconcilable differences” with Obama Allahpundit 17 hours ago