President Obama's United Nations address has received a great deal of scrutiny, including yesterday's sharp take from Katie. She and Allahpundit both pointed out Obama's contradictory admonitions and behavior. In an interview taped Monday, the president told the ladies of 'The View' that the best course of action is to ignore offensive speech -- then he highlighted and denounced an inflammatory YouTube video six times in an internationally-televised speech the very next day. Obama took care to sound all the right notes for his domestic...
If the Pakistanis want to ban religiously intolerant or degrading speech, does that mean they are going to ban the Koran which says that Christianity and Judaism are lies and intentional corruptions. Under their own criteria, the Koran would have to be banned. I don't think that would sit well. "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead" - Thomas Paine.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 5 hours ago
- Small California winery to close doors after being fined for using volunteers Mary Katharine Ham 6 hours ago
- NC SEN: Is the race ‘tight as a tick?’ Matt Vespa 7 hours ago
- Three words. Tetris. The movie. Jazz Shaw 7 hours ago
- Carter: If I had gone to war with Iran, I would have beaten Reagan or something Matt Vespa 8 hours ago
- FCC: We’ll look into whether “Redskins” is indecent for broadcast Ed Morrissey 9 hours ago