Last night on the O'Reilly Factor, former Secretary of State Colin Powell again accused the Republican party of racism, saying calling President Obama lazy is code language despite Obama referring to himself as lazy. Powell's comments come two weeks after he said the GOP had a "dark vein of intolerance" on NBC's Meet the Press.
This is really just another means to Mr. Powell's real ends. Mr. Powell is not really a politico, he is a media hound. He wants to be the center of attention. I think that is the only reason he became a republican. Republicans who criticize republicans get more attention than democrats who criticize republicans, while anyone who criticizes democrats are ignored regardless of party. Every time he wants a little attention, he simply throws out a little criticism and the media fawns.
- Quotes of the day Allahpundit 10 hours ago
- John Roberts doesn’t believe either Scalia or Ginsburg could be confirmed today Jazz Shaw 11 hours ago
- Publisher rips New York Times for snubbing David Limbaugh’s book Noah Rothman 13 hours ago
- How to lose a war before it begins Noah Rothman 14 hours ago
- Putin: I could have troops in Kiev… Warsaw and Bucharest Jazz Shaw 16 hours ago
- NFL Week 3 open thread Ed Morrissey 17 hours ago