But Ungar actually reveals the error in the underlying analysis, saying, "The first year of any incoming president term is saddled - for better of for worse - with the budget set by the president whom immediately precedes the new occupant in the White House. Indeed, not only was the 2009 budget the property of George W....
LOL! You're RIGHT. I didn't even think of that...roflmao!
On May 24, 2012, Rick Ungar told the readers at Forbes.com that President Barack Obama "is the smallest government spender since Eisenhower." "[O]ur president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower," Ungar insisted.
- Quotes of the Day Jazz Shaw 4 hours ago
- Would-be victim delivering pizza thwarts would-be robbery with her concealed weapon Erika Johnsen 6 hours ago
- The EPA is charging $75,000/day over a private citizen’s pond, but don’t you worry about their revisions to the Clean Water Act Erika Johnsen 7 hours ago
- Christie jacking up tax on e-cigarettes Jazz Shaw 9 hours ago
- Interview with Al Baldasaro Jazz Shaw 10 hours ago
- How many people have died from GM ignition-switch defect? Ed Morrissey 12 hours ago