But Ungar actually reveals the error in the underlying analysis, saying, "The first year of any incoming president term is saddled - for better of for worse - with the budget set by the president whom immediately precedes the new occupant in the White House. Indeed, not only was the 2009 budget the property of George W....
Well, I guess we all know where YOUR priorities lie. Starting to sweat not getting all those handouts or something? Or are you one of the liberal elitists that think you're pocketbook will be safe with Odummy because you support him? Either way, you just showed you're too stupid for me to insult. You've done just fine on your own..................
On May 24, 2012, Rick Ungar told the readers at Forbes.com that President Barack Obama "is the smallest government spender since Eisenhower." "[O]ur president has actually been tighter with a buck than any United States president since Dwight D. Eisenhower," Ungar insisted.
- Video: Unhinged pro-abortion protester knows little about human biology … or criminal law Ed Morrissey 16 minutes ago
- Boehner gets angry on immigration: When is Obama going to take some responsibility for something? Allahpundit 56 minutes ago
- Conservatives and establishment GOP agree: Don’t impeach Obama Noah Rothman 1 hour ago
- Democrats plan on making Hobby Lobby their midterm message Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- Perry: Border crisis is Obama’s Katrina Ed Morrissey 2 hours ago
- MSNBC host: These calls for Obama’s impeachment are “treasonous accusations” Allahpundit 3 hours ago